This site contains most of my paper models that I have started creating since June 2010.

Here, I must give my thanks to Cowboyleland for his brilliant idea on making 2.5d figures that are easy to build and look good from most angles. His method has been applied to make figures such as the wererat, snakeman, ghoul and praying mantis. My thanks also go to many friends I met in Onemonk (http://onemonk.com/) and forum (http://cardboard-warriors.proboards.com/) for their support and inspiration!

For the time being I can only post the finished products in this blog. In future, I hope that I can include more works in progress and also more essays on how to make these models.

I hope you enjoy this site!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

A few creatures from Cthulhu mythos

This small collection is my feeble attempt to model a few creatures from Cthulhu mythos. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx6IgS0Qhh_7ZHgwOHB0azdsSDA/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx6IgS0Qhh_7aUJ5b0RPQXhtWDA/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx6IgS0Qhh_7VDVMZENacF9RZ1U/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx6IgS0Qhh_7YUE2Wmg3SDdVNW8/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx6IgS0Qhh_7aExSU0tZUTRjOTA/view?usp=sharing

Warning: some of the models are particularly difficult (e.g. shoggoth, flying polyp). 

Enjoy!
















21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm from Brazil! I want to thank you very much for these free papermodels, I've done almost all of them. Had so much time since the last post that I thought the blog was inactive.
    Could you help me with a question?

    https://www.4shared.com/office/6aj9wJid/fountain_and_crypt_walls1.html

    In this papermodel I have no idea how the collage of these walls works, I orient by the images of the papermodel already mounted and of these walls there is no image.

    Thank You!!! ^ . ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Johnny,

      The fountain is a standalone model and it is designed to fold flat after use. The two grey tabs are cut from the middle and can join temporarily. These tabs are below the water pool.
      The walls must be used with the pillars in the dungeon wall set.
      Hope this helps!
      Eddnic

      Delete
  3. once again thanks eddnic
    http://cardboard-warriors.proboards.com/thread/7326/eddnic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your builds are great!

      Delete
    2. would you mind if I shared silhouette cutfiles with your artwork with the cardboard warriors forum

      Delete
    3. also where do you get your clear bases

      Delete
    4. Surely, you may share cutfiles with the cardboard warriors forum.
      As for the clear bases, I made them from some clear plastic sheets which are widely used as packing material. I then use UHU glue to paste paper models on them.

      Delete
  4. Thanks!. You are a HERO!. MUHAHAHAHAHA!.

    Can i make a request for more character (Monk, and yep i mean more character choise)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! I am currently making some monsters from Eastern mythologies. After that, I would probably make some characters.

      Delete
    2. Nice!. Thank you so muaacchh Eddnic!. Superb fuking awesome detail papercraft art you make!.

      Delete
  5. What program do you use?
    I would like to know

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you, now I can have my own cosmic horror universe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful stuff! Have you considered doing superheroes and superhero terrain? The old Marvel Superheroes RPG from the 1980s used papercraft, it would be great to get some updated stuff like barrels, dumpsters, cars and lamp posts to throw, or anything really! Weird machines with Jack Kirby tech designs on them!

    But for all you've done already thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enlarged the deep one mini and made a gargantuan Dagon mini. He appeared in the climax of a dockside campaign. Players loved it and I loved making it! I made the head separately so it could be just poking through the surface of the water before the full creature emerged. Thank you for your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, I hace some problems, how did you bild the shogooth??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I'm really enjoy this work! Could you give me an access to files please? I send a request...

    ReplyDelete